Farm for sale on Palawan, the worlds most beautiful island. This unique farm is ideal for the permaculture enthusiast, rice grower or hobby farmer who just wants to retire and enjoy this serene rural setting.
***For Sale or Long Term Lease – ideal for SRRV holders in The Philippines, or investors
See more images at The Haven Permaculture Page
The house was initially a rice bodega built from hand cut Ipil wood. Renovated in early 2015, this comfortable two bedroom home is a mixture of Ipil wood and natural, Filipino building materials.
- a 3 metre wide front verandah that helps cool the house
- two bedroom, kitchen/dining, bath/toilet, living room, study
- two storey’s – with large living area and a study that can be used as a third bedroom
- spacious rooms – ideal for Filippino or foreigner
- barangay water and nearby hand pump attached to a deep well
- naturally cool inside with nearby shaded trees
- large fenced garden for added security
- screens on all windows, screen doors on both back and front doors
- ceilings in all rooms
- Fully furnished
- Optional: 2010 Silver Montero Sport extra php: 500,000
The farm itself is a lush combination of upland and potential rice field/food forest. Fully fenced, it has been lovingly developed over the last three years into a wonderful sanctuary for its owners and the natural wildlife.
- relocation survey completed January 2017
- titled property
- 2nd lot with legal easement – we have a built driveway with car/motorbike access (100 metres from main rd)
- 10 mature mango trees – many mature calamansi and banana (different varieties) trees, pineapple, roselle, citrus, kahil, orange, santol, rambutan and more
- 1.3 hectare potential rice field – it has been used as a rice field for 30 years. We have rested it for three years to rejuvenate the soil
- a second hand pump with access to deep well
- mulched beds ready for planting
- 4 dug ponds for stored water and ducks
- canal through rice field provides water when available
- dug swales for re hydrating the soil
- upland areas are cleared and maintained
The climate here is a bit different to most of the Philippines – the area has been dubbed little Baguio. The reason is the farm is located in a valley, and whilst it is warm and tropical during the day, we are fortunate to have it cool down from 5pm to around 7am.
It is always a relief at the end of the day when the coolness descends and we are thankful for the cool mists in the morning that make the range of products we can grow here almost endless.
Ideally situated to provided quality fruit and vegetables to high end resorts in Port Barton (a short drive on a newly made rd at your doorstep), Roxas and El Nido. All three are serviced by shuttle vans and buses that drive regularly past the farm gate.
- on Port Barton rd 24km from beautiful Port Barton
- 2.5 hours by road from El Nido
- in Barangay Abaroan 13 kms from the closest town Roxas
ONLY 150 PHP per square metre or 4,500,000 PHP total
On Philippines number 63 0917 544 4123 or tell us about your interest in our form below: