Snap up this gorgeous condo for sale in a sought after location before anyone else. With a huge 87.49 sqm, you really have room to relax after a busy day out working or playing in Manila.
With stunning views of the bay, you will never get tired of gazing out of the picture windows that make you forget the bustling city on your doorstep.
The Living Space
You have plenty of room to kick back and entertain your friends.
- 2 large bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- 2 bathrooms – both fitted with economical hot water systems
- A super powerful kitchen exhaust system to get ensure kitchen smells dont linger
- 3 Powerful air conditioners to keep you cool throughout the entire apartment that can be controlled separately, cool only the areas you need and save on cost!
- Internal laundry with fully automatic washing machine
- Two door fridge/freezer
- LG Smart flat screen TV
- Secure access – 24 hour staffed reception
- 6th floor shared recreation area including: full size pool, childrens pool and fully equipped gym, childrens playground, large event hall, 2 small event spaces
- Owners association only P61 sqm yearly
Location, Location, LOCATION!
Lets face it where you live DOES matter, especially in a busy city like Manila. Live in the thick of things without the inconvenience of noise, and the beauty of a stunning sunset every night.
This condo for sale is in the heart of the tourist district and a seamless blend of the old with the new with stylish clubs and karaoke bars for a fun night out.
- Located in Adratico st Ermita, above the 6 story Robinson’s mall
- All of your shopping needs literally on your doorstep – grocery, fashion, technology, brand name goods and more
- Or see a movie on the big screen moments away from your front door
- The surrounding area contains a mouth watering collection of cuisine from around the world to suit any budget
- Wave hello to the US Embassy, Supreme Court and Court of Appeals from your living room window and if you have medical needs you have three world class hospitals within close vicinity
- For students they can walk to the local colleges, universities and private maritime colleges
- Rizal Park is a short walk away and Old Manila/Intramuros is just a horse drawn carriage away
How Much is this Condo for Sale?
The cost for this home in a sterling location is only P11 million – a very competitive price and well below the average per square rate in the area. Prices are rising in Manila, as business is booming and people from all over the world want to invest.
Talk to the owner Josephine Reyes on +61 0145 673 0419 or send her a message and tell her you’re interested: firstmediate(at)gmail.com
Or catch up with Josephine’s local rep Linda Lapeceros on messenger for the guided tour.